The SpiderSoM is a programmable, non-volatile solution based on Intel® MAX®10 FPGA, which enables it to deliver full-featured FPGA capabilities: support for various soft-core CPUs, video-processing algorithms, etc. The SpiderSoM promotes the free and open design concept: all resources, like i.e. design files, gerber, source code, etc. are available under certain open licenses. The SpiderSoM is available as a low cost and extremely flexible platform which enables user to setup a running system according to the required specification in a very short time.
This module can be considered as a cost-optimized alternative to the MX10 module.
- MAX 10 FPGA in F256 package
- module supports wide range of the devices: from 10M04DC to 10M50DA
- optional 4 MByte SPI NOR
- optional 4 GByte e.MMC
- optional 128/256/512MByte DDR3 DRAM (for 10M 16/25/40/50 FPGAs)
- programmable clock generator and PLL, with optional external reference input
- 178 FPGA GPIO pins, including 13 LVDS transmitters and 54 receivers
- RTC with battery backup
- programmable high-efficient PMIC, FPGA IO voltages are configurable
- optional Li-Ion/Li-Pol charger
- Size: 70mm x 35mm
The SpiderSoM is an Open Hardware. All design files are available under CERN_OHL_V1.2
The following components are available for download: