The Spiderboard project offers hardware and software with free licenses based on Intel PSG (former Altera®) MAX®10 FPGAs.
The hardware part of the project consists of
Main advantages of the MAX®10 devices SpiderSoM are i.e.
- instant on—technology for secure start-up of the device
- dual configuration, an essential feature for true fail-safe upgrades
- integrated analog blocks with ADCs and temperature sensor
- DDR3 external memory up to 8MB
- user flash, FPGA-internal with up to 736 KB, on-board up to 4GB
- embedded soft core embedded processors like NIOS II or RISC V
- integrated DSP-blocks